On May 18th an informative meeting for IPRM and civil society representatives was held.
Among the participants were:
· Tea Akhvlediani, State Minister of Georgia for Reconciliation and Civic Equality;
· Zvian Zviadadze - the Head of Department of Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia and Former Autonomous District of South Ossetia of the Ministry of Reconciliation and Civic Equality of Georgia;
· Irakli Antadze, Deputy Director of the Information and Analytical Department of the State Security Service,
· Medea Gugeshashvili, Program Analyst in UN Women on Women, Peace and Security
· Representatives of women’s organizations, Internally displaced and conflict-affected women and youth.